The rigorous vetting procedure that TrustMark Registered Business's must initially undergo is in place to ensure that the high standards of the TrustMark bran us upheld by all members.
TrustMark application will need to fulfil the following Criteria:
- Be a FENSA Approved Installer
- Pass a TrustMark site and desk assessment which will address customer satisfaction with the work as well as the conduct of the individual carrying out the work
- Must have been trading for a minimum of 6 months.
- Written procedure for resolving complaints from customers fairly and in a timely manner
- Public Liability with a minimum of £2mil indemnity
- Employers Liability wit a minimum of £10mil - only applicable if you employ staff
- Written Health & Safety Policy which has been reviewed in the last 2 years - only applicable if you employ more than 5 staff members
- Full Experian credit check on company credit history
- Provide a guarantee to customers covering all aspects of work carried out where the value of work is more than £500+vat
- Upon completion of each contracted job, arrange to issue an Insurance Backed Guarantee to the consumer
- Willing to sign the TrustMark Code of Practice and Sub Sub Agents agreement
As a TrustMark Scheme Operator, FENSA will continue to monitor TrustMark members quality of work, trading practices and overall customer satisfaction. FENSA TrustMark members will undergo a full TrustMark audit, including on-site, at least once every three (3) years.