What are the key benefits of the FENSA Card?
The FENSA Card offers an array of benefits, including:
- Competency: Proves competency has been assessed for the occupations noted on the card.
- Co-branding: The card is co-branded with your company name and logo alongside the FENSA logo, meaning you can clearly show homeowners you are a member of FENSA, the largest competent persons scheme for the glazing industry.
- Homeowner assurance: By displaying the FENSA Card you automatically boost consumer confidence because they are engaging with a reputable trader.
- Clear Identification: The FENSA Card provides a clear identification point for homeowners to check that those who carry the card are FENSA Approved Installers.
- Enhanced security: With features, such as a hologram, to prevent counterfeiting.
FENSA is a passionate advocate for the raising of standards within the glass and glazing industry. You can be confident all FENSA Skill Card holders have been assessed both in knowledge and practical practices As a community, installers and surveyors overwhelmingly support this stance and are keen to improve the perception of the industry to homeowners. This unified goal is backed by FENSA, the largest competent persons scheme for the glazing industry, which have recently launched the highly anticipated FENSA Card.